Tuesday, August 6, 2013

August Meeting

We will have our 1st Booster meeting on August 15th at 6:00 PM in the library (unless you hear otherwise)  If you can't make it we will take notes and email them to you and/or publish to this site.

Things we'll talk about:

Spirit wear and car decals
Yard signs
Combining Pace and Southlander Booster Clubs
Timeline for the year
Sign ups for events this year    (**see Dance Clinic note below)
Pacesetter Blog site---I’ve updated it a little and plan to do more soon:  www.smspacesetters.blogspot.com
Club dues

I collected $14.00 for the girls’ NDA Camp shirts from:
Megan G., Ronna D., Jenny S., Penny M., Tara G., Kelly O’B

**Our Youth Dance Clinic is Booster’s big fundraiser (Nov 16 this year.)  We’re getting it down to a science!  It’s lots of fun and really successful but a lot of work.  We brought in just shy of $3,000 last year.  My hope for this year is to find a Sophomore parent to work with me as chair of this event in hopes of making it all go smoother for those of you who will have Juniors and Seniors next year and will hopefully continue the tradition!  I was really glad to have shadowed Kathy Busch a couple of years ago because there is much to do and I learned a lot.  Please consider working with me. I delegate many of the tasks, so don’t worry about being too busy!  Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment